Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Excuse the chaos..

I am in the process of changing the graphics on my blog because cbotb decided for some reason that the currents backgrounds would disappear on Friday.  It also said you could go "click here" to get a new code but..when I do the page won't load.

I REALLY, REALLY hate this crap......

Also, for some reason...the new design does not seem to be overriding the cbotb code so hense the new graphic at the top...and the old at the bottom.  Have I mentioned that I despise the piddly business of trying to insert codes and all that @^$&!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just stick to cooking, writing, photographing and posting without the pain in the behind of redesigning ...because I do not have a clue!!!

8 comments:

  1. And yes...I know the header does NOT go with this design but I haven't gotten that far yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your frustration as I've just revamped my blog. Took me almost a week to do that :< Hope all's well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH i am so sorry you are dealing with this madness! I just finished reading a blog that is going through a very similar problem! What a pain in the butt...hopefully, it'll get sorted out shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Jill

    just take a deep breath and bake something,everything will work out!! and we love you no matter what your blog looks like!

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jilly, I can't stand technical problems either-probably b/c I don't understand them (smile). Hope the frustration is over soon. However, your blog does look really cute right now. That's good...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jillyan, stay cool. It's a pain but it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will all come together :) And hey I just noticed our birthdays are only 2 days apart... I am the 28th :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are able to get your blog to your liking soon!

    ReplyDelete

Wooohooo, yippeeee...I've got comments!

About Me

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States